Hello, my sweet sweet friends!
If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a blast last week. Even if you don’t celebrate Thanksgiving, I still hope you had a blast last week 😉
Per usual, I’ve had a tremendous amount of anxiety (I swear one day I’ll get it under control). Like always, I’m stressing about things that really don’t matter. So, I’m making a list off all these tiny insignificant problems to remind myself that it’s okay to be stressed sometimes, but it’s not okay to let things ruin my day.
If you’re in the same boat as me, know that I’m sending you lots of love and positive vibes.
Until next time, here’s a list of my first world problems 🙂
1. Sometimes my washing machine doesn’t spin correctly, and my clothes come out soaking wet.
2. My dog pooped on the floor a few weeks ago
3. My son also pooped on the floor a few weeks ago.
4. I need to update my iPhone, but I hate change.
5. My favorite pair of shoes have a hole in them
6. I want a table for my entryway, but I’m too cheap to buy one.
7. My son hates diaper changes and screams the whole time.
8. My dog eats out of the trash can
9. I’m autistic, and I’ve had some really bad sensory days.
10. I’m allergic to my deodorant.
11. My dog is shedding, so I’m always sweeping the floors.
12. I’m behind on laundry… like always.
13. My partner does most of the cooking and sometimes that makes me feel guilty.
14. My dishwasher doesn’t work very well so sometimes the dishes come out dirty.
15. Putting air in my tires makes me nervous, so I’m just ignoring the fact that my tire needs air in it.
This is just a gentle reminder to not let anxiety get the best of you. Take a deep breathe and remember, no ones ever actually died from a panic attack 😉